Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

The Sopranos Season 6 missing Episodes 18 & 20.

I was watching the Sopranos FREE with HBO 500 hours. When I decided to get HBO after the trial to watch the last season of season 6, episodes 18 and 20 are missing.  What gives? It can't be as simple as a contract Roku has with HBO since those 2 episodes are critical to end the series.  

5 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: The Sopranos Season 6 missing Episodes 18 & 20.

@dolorio 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's content and functionality, you'll want to contact HBO support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach HBO support here: https://www.hbo.com/about/contact-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hello, 

I also noticed that episode 6, when played, started airing episode 18. 

Highlighted
Level 7

I contacted HBO and they said to contact Roku. S6 E18 & E 20 are missing and S6 E6 is actually E18

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

@BobC2 wrote:

I contacted HBO and they said to contact Roku. S6 E18 & E 20 are missing and S6 E6 is actually E18

😂 💯 Comedy 

Roku: Call HBO - HBO: Call Roku 

From Roku May 24th:

Roku is a streaming device. Each channel (app) on the Roku platform is built and maintained by the channel provider directly. They'll be able to best assist with this type of issue. We do not have access or control over the shows that are displayed within the channel. In this case, I request you to get in touch with the HBO channel support for further assistance. The good news is that I have their direct contact information and you can reach them at HBO: 855-942-6669.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Unfortunately I called the direct phone number given and there is no option to speak to a live person.  I was referred back to the online help center.