Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
terry657
Level 8

The Roku channel on Apple TV 4K in the uk

Hi all, just a quick one, will the Roku channel be available on Apple tv4k soon, as that’s my main box of choice, I also have. a Roku stick 4k connected through a hdmi splitter, it works fine when my splitter decides to play ball, otherwise I’m constantly flicking through the inputs trying to find my Roku stick, it’s connected via hdmi slot 3 on the splitter but every time I try and access it, the splitter decides to play Russian roulette on me, it’s not as if it’s a cheap one either, I paid £60 for it, so was thinking if anyone knew if the Roku channel will eventually be coming to the Apple TV 4K, over here in the uk the Roku devices work brilliantly but are missing a few apps or channels that I watch, hence the Apple TV 4K, which has all the main apps or channels except the Roku channel, any info would be appreciated.

0 Kudos