Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mazz
Level 10

The Roku Channel update

Jump to solution

I get this message when trying to launch The Roku Channel, There's an update waiting for you.

I tried to update and no update available, i uninstalled and reinstalled same message.71840612_10157645122296834_688064867604627456_o.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: The Roku Channel update

Jump to solution

@Mazz Thanks for the note.

Please try checking for a system update once more in Settings>System>About. Your device should receive the latest Roku OS update. Once it reboots, check for a system update once more, then try launching the Roku Channel again. That should do the trick!

Let me know if you need any further help from there. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Mazz Thanks for the note.

Please try checking for a system update once more in Settings>System>About. Your device should receive the latest Roku OS update. Once it reboots, check for a system update once more, then try launching the Roku Channel again. That should do the trick!

Let me know if you need any further help from there. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Mazz
Level 10

Jump to solution

Thanks, i am just home and i will try in a few minutes and post back.

0 Kudos