Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

The Roku Channel: shows start at ending credits

TRC on my PC with Chrome logged into my account. When playing any of the shows I regularly binge watch. Almost every episode starts at the ending credits. So all it basically does when I hit play is show the ending credits, then skips to next episode ending credits. And repeats until it hits the end of the series. Its happened on 3rd Rock, Fluffy's Food Adventures, Andromeda and a few others. Doesn't seem to happen to movies or shows I don't normally watch. Works fine if I'm logged out and also works fine on my smart TV. Tried a few things like clearing browser cache, login & out, restart PC etc. I need to manually rewind an episode to beginning for it to play. Once I watch the episode to the end, ending credits and all. The next time I try to watch it again, it's back to starting at the ending credits. I been having no issues since I started using TRC, this odd problem started happening this week

0 Kudos