Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
conduck

Re: Roku channel broken please help

I have been having the same problem  when trying to watch a movie it would take me back to the roku channel screen. Someone said to unplug the roku for several minutes and try again.  I did just that and now it is working fine.

0 Kudos
msattler

Might just be a coincidence that the channel came back up when you did your power down, because I had unplugged it for 5 minutes earlier with no success.

0 Kudos

Re: The Roku Channel crashing to Roku Home screen

I want to watch the tv show the Roku remote. I like this movie for me please let me know my phone.

0 Kudos

My Roku Channel keeps going back to the home screen too. It will not open.  

0 Kudos

It has not been fixed. It will not connect to any remote control

0 Kudos
allisunra

We have spent much of l night trying to watch Alex Cross movie on hbomax with it going off constantly.

Now other channels will not load..any ideas????

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Reportedly, this issue is now fixed.  (https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/The-Roku-Channel-crashing-to-Roku-Home-screen...)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
TDameron89
Reel Rookie

my roku onn tv stopped playing my continue watching and wont play none of my saved list. i have followed support advise removed the channel reset tv, reset wifi, unplugged tv you name it it still wont play saved list or continue watching. Werid thing is i go in my living room turn my lg tv on and the roku device i got at the store for 20 dollars plays the saved list and continue watching without no problems at all. this is getting me pissed off. oh my other apps on my roku tv play great just the actual roku channel broken

0 Kudos
luis811

its been like this for a while can you help??

0 Kudos
luis811

should I uninstall and re-install the program?

0 Kudos