Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vba

Re: Roku channel broken please help

I still can't get the app to play anything it acts like it's going to play then goes to the oops message whenever I try to play any movie or show.

0 Kudos
TerryN1
Reel Rookie

Re: The Roku Channel crashing to Roku Home screen

hello Danny

the roku channel on firestick is still not working - jumps back to home screen. surely someone at roku can fix this?

thanks

0 Kudos
IAMGroooot
Reel Rookie

Do we have an update on this yet? it is doing it to the HBO Max app too.... I cant even get to the log in screen before it kicks me back to main screen

0 Kudos
queencalla
Reel Rookie

yeah same here, been happening for a *long* time now. I guess their devs aren't fixing this because there is no replies and no fix 😞 Only thing to do is stop using it I guess...which sucks, because it was a nice app.

0 Kudos
keeldm

Hi Danny. This issue is still popping up for me. Whatever tv show or movie I select will play about 15 seconds, then it takes me back to the main roku home page. I have had this issue for over 2 weeks. I have removed the channel, restarted roku, added channel back, etc just today. This does nothing. Can you please report this to IT! Many thanks.

0 Kudos
klkd79
Reel Rookie

Over two months ago our SiriusXM on our Roku turns off after 10-20 minutes, and is still doing it.  Now this is happening on Disney plus, the Roku channels, and even some on our YouTubeTVLive.  Everyday now it is happening on more and more of our apps on our Roku.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled all the apps…..it doesn’t help…..I have unplugged and plugged back in our Roku Device.   Do I just need to find something else to use for my streaming Roku???  I’m tired of getting the runaround and NOBODY fixing the issues!!!!!

0 Kudos
IAMGroooot
Reel Rookie

My apps seem to be working for now but I’m worried about it happening again.

0 Kudos
Dd1982

I hope you because it’s happening f

to me right now❣️

0 Kudos
grosb

My Channel is still not working.   I can play live TV but nothing else.   I have tried removing the app, restarting the system, and unplugging.   Please help resolve this issue. 

Tags (1)
queencalla
Reel Rookie

Mine is still doing the same thing, I no longer use it, I just test it once every few days.

0 Kudos