Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

The HGTV activation website isn't working

I honestly just think the activation link and just overall the HGTV website is broken. I've done everything from clearing my browsing history, connecting to the same WiFi as my TV, restarting the whole process and getting a new code, checking for any Roku updates, and nothing is working!! After putting in the activation code it says "Success you're ready to go" with a blank screen and a broken start over button. I have tried so many different codes my TV has given to me that I started to notice that any code I'd put into the activation box it would just direct me to the same "success you're ready to go" page. This is seriously stressing me out! Please help or contact the website editor to fix this issue. I'm sure many other people are dealing with the same thing but haven't reached out. 

0 Kudos