Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogerFan

Tennis Channel Plus stopped working overnight

Jump to solution

I purchased (through Roku) a subscription to Tennis Channel Plus and was able to watch it just fine until a few days ago.  Now it tells me to sign in, but the sign in button can't be launched.  I tried deleting and reinstalling the Tennis Channel, which involved unsubscribing and resubscribing, and it still doesn't work.  I'm so frustrated that I can't directly chat/email/call someone to get this fixed! HELP!

@tcplus

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Tennis Channel Plus stopped working overnight

Jump to solution

Hey @RogerFan

Thanks for the post.

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to the channel's customer support team to report the issue and get help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them. 
We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @RogerFan

Thanks for the post.

Channels on Roku are maintained by the channel developer themselves. We suggest reaching out to the channel's customer support team to report the issue and get help. There's likely an issue within that specific channel that needs to be addressed with an update from them. 
We appreciate your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@RogerFan wrote:

I tried deleting and reinstalling the Tennis Channel, which involved unsubscribing and resubscribing, and it still doesn't work

After removing a channel, best practice is to restart your Roku to clear its memory before reinstalling the channel. Did you do this?  Without this step you may not get a clean reinstallation.

Restart via Settings > System > System restart (for Roku TVs: Settings > System > Power > System restart)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Florence67

Jump to solution

I purchased the Tennis Channel through ROKU earlier this year. It has not worked since I purchased the annual fee of $109, and the Tennis Channel do not have me registered on their site because the sign up was through Roku.  Roku wants me to have a TV provider before I can watch it.  I don't have a TV provider because I chose Roku so I can stream apps.

Please send me help so I can log into the Tennis Channel subscription channel on Roku.  The Tennis Channel told me this is Roku's job. 

I have paid $109 for absolutely no Tennis.

0 Kudos
Ckes

Jump to solution

I cannot find the uninstall button for tennis channel TV on my Roku. I know there are options that come up when you press the star button for other channels. But when I try with the tennis channel it does not have the same option to remove. How do you the tennis channel app from Roku if that option isn't available?

0 Kudos