Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cliff_sadler
Channel Surfer

Re: Tennis Channel - API Failure

Jump to solution

that was October of 2021  Now in July of 2022, SAME ISSUE.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@cliff_sadler wrote:

that was October of 2021  Now in July of 2022, SAME ISSUE.

It's still the Tennis Channel that has to address it. There's nothing Roku can do, as they didn't create the channel or provide support. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
cliff_sadler
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Agree.  I have submitted a ticket to Help on their website.  Hard to find, but look for the word Help, and then submit a ticket.

0 Kudos
Miggy7

Jump to solution

Try turning off any VPN on all devices, computers, etc. This worked on another Roku app where I was having the same issue. Why? I don't know but somebody else gave me this tip and it worked.

0 Kudos
MelanieB

Jump to solution

I’m having a similar issue with Tennis Channel. I can stream the tennis matches in Paris on my IPad directly but not on my TV via Roku. Why is that? 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@MelanieB this thread is a year old, so anything mentioned previously might not be applicable now. 

Generally when you are having an issue with one specific channel, the first thing to do it to remove the channel, reboot the Roku (critical step, do not skip), and then add the channel back and see if the problem is resolved. When I say to reboot the Roku, this means either using the Settings/System/Power/System Restart (depending on your device, that might not be the correct path to the function), or simply unplugging it for 30 seconds. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos