Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjmorella2828
Reel Rookie

Tennis Channel - API Failure

Jump to solution

Trying to watch Tennis Channel. Getting API Failure on three separate Roku Express devices. I have removed the app, restarted and reinstalled the app. Still getting same error. Please help. 

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Tennis Channel - API Failure

Jump to solution

You will have to contact whomever provides The Tennis Channel. Roku does not create or support channels for other providers. It appears you want this company: www.tennischannel.com

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You will have to contact whomever provides The Tennis Channel. Roku does not create or support channels for other providers. It appears you want this company: www.tennischannel.com

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
JeffHale
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem.  Have written to Tennis channel twice, but received no response.  If anyone knows who might have influence with them, would appreciate info.

Rezzor
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

More people need to put in a ticket so they will do something about it.  

https://help.tennischanneleverywhere.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

mjmorella2828
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was chatting with TC support and here's the information I received.......

Yes, I truly understand, and we deeply apologize for this inconvenience. You can check back to ask for the WO-104998 status submitted to the technical team.

JeffHale
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Wonderful - but I have not been able to locate "tennis channel support".  The only alternative I saw was for tennis channel plus support--and they wouldn't respond until I provided proof of my plus account ("transaction ID shown on your receipt").  Where can I go for tennis channel support to ask about that work order number?  Thank you.

0 Kudos
mjmorella2828
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

go to tennischannel.com....bottom of screen hit help.....should take you to help center....hit chat bubble on bottom right of screen......

0 Kudos
JeffHale
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you, but I am not successful.  When I do what you say I get an automated “Hi, I’m Miles from the Tennis Channel Plus.  To get started, choose what your inquiry is about from the options below.”  The options are: 

“streaming” (where one gets a choice of two guidelines, “video quality” and “buffering & playback”);

“login" (where one gets the response “If you are having issues with provider authentication, please reach out to your cable TV provider.  Currently, we can help out with Tennis Channel Plus, our digital streaming service, when it comes to your logins.”);

“supported devices” (where if you choose “Roku” you just get instructions on how to sign in using Roku—which in this case is the problem—that doesn’t work); and

“tournament list”, “payment” and “more offer details” (none of which seem relevant). 

If I just ignore those options and ask a question, I get “I am a Virtual Assistant who's always ready to help!   Type and enter Bot Menu to choose the inquiry that fits your need best”. 

If you are actually able to get thru, good luck in getting someone to look at the issue.

0 Kudos
Jeff4007

Jump to solution

https://help.tennischanneleverywhere.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

@JeffHale wrote:

Wonderful - but I have not been able to locate "tennis channel support".  The only alternative I saw was for tennis channel plus support--and they wouldn't respond until I provided proof of my plus account ("transaction ID shown on your receipt").  Where can I go for tennis channel support to ask about that work order number?  Thank you.

0 Kudos
Rezzor
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Update:

Jasmin (Tennis Channel)

Oct 7, 2021, 21:38 GMT+2

Hi there,

We thank you for your patience as we work on the issue with the Tennis Channel Roku app.

We'd like to let you know that we have received an update regarding the issue, our Tech Team was able to identify the bug that caused the issue with the access and right now are moving forward to formulating a fix which they will apply next once available.

We don't have a specific ETA for the fix yet, but we will send an update via another email as soon as we have an update.

We are tentatively closing this ticket, but should you have any other concerns or inquiries, please let us know by opening a new ticket or our online chat.

Kind Regards,

0 Kudos