Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Tablo TV me tv

I wanted to bring up something.  Not sure if it's on here,  haven't really checked and very interesting and helpful from many.

At one time,  I was searching through the internet  about me tv.  So, I talked to tablo support,  they're awesome.  I think it was Darren.

First,  I was told to keep the router away 5-6 ft,   I have roku 3 in basement,  and tablo dvr 2 tuner is on the left side which is about 6-8 ft from the router.  Was told to rescan channels,  check the channel 2-6-10.  Guess what,   better frequency of scanning.  I have the winegard antenna,  ,  had to move it around,  works like a charm.    My mom in the kitchen had roku streaming stick.   my tech friend told me to get roku 4,  streaming stick won't hold certain capacity.   everything is awesome,  she doesn't complain and she is 70.  

My mom is illiterate when it comes to technology,  these devices,  so if anyone has a problem with me tv  rescan by checking 2 channels in the setup area and you should have no problem.  We had to upgrade wd from 1 to 2 tb.  no problem,  she was told from to delete certain tapings.   just a heads up.  I used to pay $5 month ,  I paid $60 a yr,  next yr going to pay $175 indefinitely.  Here In Philadelphia,  people are ridiculous and rather get their triple play or with the amazon fire stick.  sad really is.  I enjoy the chat and maybe experience with people on here.

Advice also,  contact your internet provider and explain what you have and see what they say.  

Another heads up,  contact the internet providers and tell them to do not disturb with the door knocker sales people,  if you do that they won't disturb you with their lies and selling.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos