Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: TV TIME? What happened? As of last Night almost all the streaming channels are dead

Jump to solution

I’ve sent two emails to TV Time media and no response.

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: TV TIME? What happened? As of last Night almost all the streaming channels are dead

Jump to solution

i haven't heard anything either. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Sent the email, no response.  As of last night most of their channels have been pulled according to my husband.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

i have hear nothing. so unprofessional. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

It appears that all the subcategories have been compressed into one. If you go to “TvTime feature films” you will find all of the categories (romance, comedy, sports) there with all of the films. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

there is ONE channel left of the almost 20 there was with about 25-40 films left it is not the same as when it had all those amazing channels, but this is what happens with free sites I guess.  Too bad.

0 Kudos