Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msvicki13
Reel Rookie

TV Show Peak Practice episodes are out of order

When you get to Season 10 the episodes aren't even from season 10.  I think the first one was, but after that they're a mess.  Vudu (which is a free channel) has the series and the episodes appear to be in order.

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: TV Show Peak Practice episodes are out of order

On which channel are you watching this program?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @msvicki13,

Thanks for posting to Roku Community and for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

In addition to @makaiguy question, Does this happen on all movies/shows or just specific titles? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? 

Please let us know and we'll continue assisting you from there!

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
msvicki13
Reel Rookie

I'm watching it on The Roku Channel.  This is the first series that I have noticed a problem.  The description for Season 10 Episode 2 is actually the one for Season 8 Episode 2 which you don't even have in your line up.  Most of the shows you have for Season 10 are from Season 12.  I haven't checked out seasons 11 & 12 (on The Roku Channel) to see what kind of order they're in or what is missing.  I'm not sure what troubleshooting steps you think I could/should have taken other than find somewhere else to watch the program - which I did and they did have Season 8 Episode 2 which I was able to watch.  Also, their seasons and episodes are in the correct order.

0 Kudos
Russlynn
Reel Rookie

I'm on Season 9 and they don't even have the right cast! How do we report an issue like this? I can't seem to find any mechanism for reporting this.

Lynn R

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Russlynn

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? 

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Russlynn
Reel Rookie

As I said, the episodes in Season 8 are not those of Season 8. That's not for me to troubleshoot but for you all to fix.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Russlynn
Thanks for the follow up.

In order for us to investigate the issue further, can you please clarify what you are experiencing? If your first post, you stated Season 9, and in your most recent post you started Season 8. Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing? 

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos