Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

TV Land??

Jump to solution

How do I get TV Land? Should I get Kodi or a VPN?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: TV Land??

Jump to solution

I dont see how a VPN will help you.

Philo has TV Land. there is no app.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Per Community Guidelines: Discussions regarding any usage of VPNs to circumvent established regional broadcast rules or limitations are not allowed in the Community. Any topic or comment posted regarding the use of a VPN, or any circumvention of applicable limitations, will be removed at Roku's discretion.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

I dont see how a VPN will help you.

Philo has TV Land. there is no app.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Per Community Guidelines: Discussions regarding any usage of VPNs to circumvent established regional broadcast rules or limitations are not allowed in the Community. Any topic or comment posted regarding the use of a VPN, or any circumvention of applicable limitations, will be removed at Roku's discretion.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Danny, most of the people that have a VPN such as IP Vanish, use it for security and not trying to steal or go around anything. But on the other hand, the product is ours after we purchase it, why do you play parent and keep us from using what we think is fit for our entertainment? 

Ray