Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

TTV, Twitched and other channels Region Lock

Jump to solution

I had this channels previously on my roku. I had to uninstalled them and when trying to installe them back they are know region lock. This also happened with other apps. I live in Puerto Rico, USA.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: TTV, Twitched and other channels Region Lock

Jump to solution

@OmarFive5  Thanks for the note. Channels that may no longer currently be available on the Roku platform cannot be reinstalled, if they are removed from your account. You'll need to reach out to the individual channel providers directly for more information regarding the current availability of their channels on Roku, and any other options they may have available for you. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@OmarFive5  Thanks for the note. Channels that may no longer currently be available on the Roku platform cannot be reinstalled, if they are removed from your account. You'll need to reach out to the individual channel providers directly for more information regarding the current availability of their channels on Roku, and any other options they may have available for you. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Roku needs a Twitch app.  The Roku faithful have been crying out for an official app, or even a functional one, for years now.  Please get your problems sorted out with Amazon and get what your users want.  I'm on the verge of abandoning Roku altogether for the FireStick, which of course is what Amazon wants.  I'm reluctant to buy the FireStick partially for that reason, but then again, with Roku ignoring this concern they're not inspiring much loyalty.  

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Roku,

I bought my Roku SPECIFICALLY to watch Twitch.

The official Twitch channel stopped working about 7 months ago. TTV was working great.

Now there are NO ways to watch Twitch through Roku.

Please work out your issues with Amazon and get us a Twitch channel.

Thank you,

Michael