Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rocky803
Level 7

TLA Gay Movies Login Issue

Hi. Please help. I'm unable to log into TLA Gay Movies, although I already have an existing TLA account. You can either login with your current TLA login info, create a new one or exit. Upon entering my existing TLA login info, I'm prompted to let's create your account! I don't need to create a new account, since I already have a TLA account. Has this happened to anyone? If so, can you please provide any tips for troubleshooting. Thank you. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
makaiguy
Level 20

Re: TLA Gay Movies Login Issue

Recognize that the Roku channel apps are created and maintained by the channels themselves, not Roku.  Questions usually need to be directed to the channel.

I don't have this channel, but some channels don't let you log into your account until you actually attempt to load a program.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Rocky803
Level 7

Re: TLA Gay Movies Login Issue

Thank you. 

0 Kudos