Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

TFC Channel

Jump to solution

Hi,

Is anyone experiencing problems with the TFC Channel? My Mom noticed that some of the features inside TFC have changed. 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: TFC Channel

Jump to solution

Here is the reply I got from TFC: "As of now, were are encountering a technical problem regarding with the uploading of shows on TFC. Kindly monitor the show at a later time. You may also access this link https://tfc.tv/latest in order for you to watch the February 1, 2020 episode on TFC Online."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the note.

For more information about the TFC channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact TFC support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach TFC support here: https://tfc.tv/help#973-what-is-tfc 

Salamat,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
29 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Hi, 

My TFC is not updated, the shows are only uo to Jan. 31. are you experiencing the same?

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi, Sorry to hear that. I am not experiencing that issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

i wonder why. Check to see if showtime for feb 1 is there on your tfc roku

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Yes, I'm also experiencing the same thing. However, when I log in on TFC using my computer, I was able to access the latest episode of "It's Showtime" last Saturday, Feb. 1st.

I wonder if there is a current problem going on when accessing TFC on Roku devices.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem. The Feb. 1 episode of It's Showtime is not coming up on Roku, but it does show it when I log in using my computer.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

tang nang juice naman! bagal nila ayusin un problem.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I sent a message for technical difficulties regarding the issue, but I haven't received any response.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

There are no updated shows after Jan 31! No response from the TFC supprt!

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problem too.