Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
willy_gee
Reel Rookie

TCM app says it's not in my package

Every time I try to watch TCM, I go in the app, click on a movie, it tells me "It's not in my providers package", even though it is. I have to go into the TCM app settings, sign out, then sign back in and go to Activate page to enter code, then it works. It just started doing this a month or so ago, hasn't been a problem for couple years since I've had out Roku. I've tried updating the TCM app and my Roku. I removed the app and reinstalled it, but nothing different
I tried contacting my provider Direct TV but they know nothing about Roku

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
willy_gee
Reel Rookie

Re: TCM app says it's not in my package

Edit: Actually, what it says is, " Sorry, your cable subscription does not include this content".

0 Kudos
FastFurious
Roku Guru

So TCM is included with your DirecTV package? Why don’t you get rid of DirecTV and switch to DirecTV Stream? You have a Roku after all 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@willy_gee

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos