Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GDSmith560

Re: Cannot access TCM - format changed - will not allow me to sign in. Anyone else?

Jump to solution

Same issue - just as the TCM Screen opens, the entire App closes and reverts to the Main Roku screen. Tried repeatedly, including unplugging Roku and rebooting, but the same problem.

Since the App Icon appears to be new, and others Roku owners are having a similar issue trying to open/run the TCM App, suspect the issue may be tied to the recently updated App?

ZRXBILL

Re: Cannot access TCM - format changed - will not allow me to sign in. Anyone else?

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problem. Sure hope it gets fixed soon.

0 Kudos
Fwms33
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Nope did that several times and still not working 

0 Kudos
ToniL2222

Jump to solution

All of a sudden TCM tells me that a movie is not available and to select another for every movie. The app recently updated. I have a Roku television 7111x 

Software 10.0

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same problem.  But even before, one could not stop and start a film in the middle on Roku.  Right now one can stream from the app on phone or ipad to the Roku using AirPlay, but even then, the Roku controller cannot fast forward to where you left off.  You must restart on the app, forward to where you want it, and then cast it.

0 Kudos
RichMark

Jump to solution

Forget it. This doesn't work.

0 Kudos
Vachon321
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Still haven't fixed the bug, hah? DREADFUL. Shame on them!

0 Kudos
dfc
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Today is Labor Day so the earliest we'll see a fix is Tuesday 09/07/2021.

0 Kudos
boston
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

DID NOT WORK

0 Kudos
boston
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Has this problem been corrected?

0 Kudos