Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geegecko
Level 7

TBS & TNT Application errors

I cannot play either of these channels. The message generated is 

Watch TBS Application Error (popup heading)

Oops... there was a problem. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Here's wahat happened:

Close (button)

Very helpful. I have rebooted the Roku; removed the apps, rebooted the Roku and then reinstalled the apps. Logged out and then reactivated the apps. None of that works. It looks like it is going to work and then it pops up the message above. Once it fails you have to hit the home button to get back to the menu. You cannot back your way up to that menu.

I have no issues playing both apps on a firestick.

This is Roku 4 (4400X) Software 9.1.0 build 4111-17

Wanted to watch the MLB playoffs from the Roku.

Please assist. 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: TBS & TNT Application errors

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

We cannot reproduce the issue that you are seeing. Can you please remove the channel, reboot your device, and reinstall the channel and see if you are still experiencing the issue?

We also recommend that you remove unused channels. The last thing we would recommend is performing a factory reset on your device, and then relinking to your account.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
geegecko
Level 7

Re: TBS & TNT Application errors

Thanks for the reply.

As listed in my post, I have removed the apps, rebooted the device and reinstalled the applications. There is no change. I also do not have this issue on an Amazon Firestick. Don't have any issues with other apps.

A factory reset of the device is draconian.

I'm emailing TBS.

Thanks for the reply.

0 Kudos