Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slwest25
Level 7

Switch Ott

I just added Switch Ott, but when I go to it on my TV. it asks for a log in.  I used my Roku log in, but it says invalid.  However, there does not seem to be a way to set a different log in just for Switch Ott??

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
Strega
Level 15

Re: Switch Ott

I'm not familiar with Switch Ott, but in general when any channel wants you to log in, they are not looking for your roku account, but your account with them.

Presumably, the same account you use here?

https://switch.ca/ott

0 Kudos
slwest25
Level 7

Thanks, I'll try that!

Having a similar issue with CBS All Access, started account on their webiste, it loads to my Roku, but even though they have started taking payments, I still cannot access shows like "The Stand" or Season 4 of "The Good Fight."  Very frustrating!

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@slwest25 wrote:

Thanks, I'll try that!

Having a similar issue with CBS All Access, started account on their webiste, it loads to my Roku, but even though they have started taking payments, I still cannot access shows like "The Stand" or Season 4 of "The Good Fight."  Very frustrating!

Just guessing here, but it could be that the rights to Canadian distribution of some shows may have been purchased by other services.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos