Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gil_76

Supported OTA DVR in Israel

Jump to solution

As live channels from Israel has been disconitued by Roku I am searching for a different solution.
I've seen that Roku (Ultra) support OTA DVR and the recommanded one to do this job is Tablo.
Tablo site mention that Tablo is for use in USA only. I am from Israel and not sure if Tablo will work in my area. (Anyone have an answer?)

My main goal is to add live TV (OTA) to my Roku device, and a guide will be also nice but not must.

Anyone know if Tablo will work in Israel?
Any other recommand OTA DVR for use?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Supported OTA DVR in Israel

Jump to solution

I know little about Tablo, but since they say they work in the US, that means they tune ATSC signals.  However, something I googled up says that Israel uses DVB-T, so they are likely correct that it won’t work there.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Supported OTA DVR in Israel

Jump to solution

I know little about Tablo, but since they say they work in the US, that means they tune ATSC signals.  However, something I googled up says that Israel uses DVB-T, so they are likely correct that it won’t work there.