Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Conehopper
Level 7

Super Stickman Golf won't install on my Roku even though I paid for it twice and

Hey has anyone out there had trouble getting super stickman Gold to install? I know that is an old game but I used to have it available on my old roku boxes. I just installed new boxes and the game did not transfer over and it won't install now. I paid twice and still won't install on either new device. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Super Stickman Golf won't install on my Roku even though I paid for it twice and

Hi @Conehopper,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We recommend checking if both of your Roku devices are linked to one Roku account email address by going to Settings > System > About. If both devices are linked to same Roku account, the channels and purchases will be the same on each device. When a channel is added or removed on one device, the channel is automatically added or removed on all devices linked to that account that support the channel.

Note: 

• Channels providers may limit the number of devices that can be activated. Check with the channel provider for specific limits.

If you still need help, please don't hesitate to keep us posted.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos