Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

Super Sonic Streams live TV Service

Is anyone familiar with Super Sonic Streams? I messaged Super Sonic Streams earlier today on Facebook about Roku support. No, plan for Roku yet! Which makes feel optimistic about the future of Super Sonic Streams supporting Roku Devices. Super Sonic Streams a is live TV stream service. From what I was able to put together it looks like a ton of channels for a really cheap price. You can have up to 4 streams for like an extra $9 dollars a month over the monthly price of $19.99.

Live TV – Super Sonic Streams

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
davidjazz
Roku Guru

Re: Super Sonic Streams live TV Service

I had a quick look at their website and I would be very cautious before sending money. They state that you might be required to use a VPN (!) which suggests their streams may not be legit.

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Roku Guru

It looks ambiguous to me as to whether or not a VPN is a requirement. I did not sign up for anything. There is a trial for 72 hours that doesn't require a credit card. So, maybe the site it legit.  

0 Kudos
Gageripka3

My family has been using it for about 2 years now and it is AMAZING I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone who streams on a regular basis 

0 Kudos
HarleyRider61
Reel Rookie

But are you using it on your Roku device ? You didn’t really specify if you were even though you’re here on a Roku community site . 

0 Kudos