Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
doxies19
Level 7

Sundance now channel

I signed up for the free 7 day trial and yearly subscription (after trial ends) on Roku. I go into app but it keeps coming up with 7 day trial info, tells me to sign in and then you have an account. Next we go through the whole thing again. I read to unplug for 2 minutes, delete app and add app back. I had to cancel my subscription to remove app from Roku but it said my 7 day trial was still good. Anyway, after all this it still does not work?

Should I just get account through Sundance Now?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SomeCallMeTim
Level 7

Re: Sundance now channel

I used to have a subscription using Roku pay to Sundance Now. I just tried to reactive it. I was changed all right, but the same for me, Sundance app just keeps saying sign up. When I do it say I already from an account.

Maybe some connection is down between Sundance and Roku right now, but nowhere to turn for help.

0 Kudos
NTC
Level 10

Was this ever resolved?

0 Kudos
SomeCallMeTim
Level 7

I contacted Roku via email, they said contact Sundance.

I emailed Sundance, no reply yet.

My subscription was miraculously working today.

0 Kudos