Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Sundance Now Activation Fail

Jump to solution

Just a closing comment - I asked for them to extend my subscription by 2 weeks to compensate for this lost viewing time and they did so.  So worth asking if you have not already done so.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Sundance Now Activation Fail

Jump to solution

Thanks for the heads up. For approx. 3 bucks, it's hardly worth the effort. Just glad everything is working again.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Can't access Sundance

Jump to solution

I subscribed to Sundance via ROKU, expecting the 7 day free trial. I was charged $59.99.

After signing in on the streaming TV channel and also online in order to register, I watched a couple episodes of a series; then stopped and did not sign out. The next day, when I went to ROKU channel to continue the series, I could not access it. I was repeatedly offered a trial subscription and was stymied in all my attempts. I have written to customer service at both ROKU and Sundance, and await their replies.

Does anyone have recommendations? Thanks.

SnapDoc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Can't access Sundance

Jump to solution

@SnapDoc 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that if you previously had a free trial through the same Roku account (on any Roku device linked to your account), you will not be eligible for another free trial with that specific service. We highly recommend reviewing the terms for any trial, prior to signing up. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos