Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
So after three months of successful Roku watching, I suddenly cannot watch episodes of shows on many channels (ID, Oxygen, AMC, Discovery, HGTV, ESPN, CNBC, A&E, and others). I get a message saying I'm not authorized to view the content. Here is what I have done, via advice from Roku:
1. Signed out and back in multiple times with no success
2. Checked for system update - none needed.
3. Restarted Roku 3 different times.
4. Deleted and Reinstalled channels
5. Reset modem and router 3 times.
6. Called my cable company - they said there are no issues on their end.
I am now contacting individual networks for their help, but nothing seems to be working. Any thoughts?