Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Morrowsl
Level 7

Subscription to Abundance Plus channel is being delayed by Roku

I subscribed to Abundance Plus (a+) via Roku and paid for the subscription using my Paypal account on August 7th. Paypal shows the request with a $1 charge and the message "waiting on merchant." When I attempt to watch anything on the channel, I'm told I need to subscribe. When I attempt to subscribe I'm told the item has already been purchased.
What is the hold up?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Subscription to Abundance Plus channel is being delayed by Roku

I think you have the answer there. PayPal is stating they are waiting for the merchant to acknowledge the transaction. That is likely A+ that they're waiting on. Since you subscribed on a Saturday, it's possible that there's no one to confirm the transaction until today. Not all companies are completely automated in such a function, and a real person might have to do something. Smiley Happy

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.