Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Subscription cancellation issue

Hello out there I am once again been charged for my non-subscription BritBox non-account. Roku says they’ll get back to you and to email Danny By the way does not provide a private email address but I have responded through this site and try to email them directly and regardless. by the way does not provide a private email address but I have responded through this site and try to email them directly regardless I have done so and it’s all for nothing because I keep getting charged. [post edited]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Click on @RokuDanny-R 

on the right side midway down is a button for Private Message.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Running into the exact same problem. I cancelled my HBO subscription well before the renewal day of the month, through my Roku Device, and to my surprise, there was another charge on my credit card. I contacted support, and went in to the Roku website to check my subscriptions. The HBO subscription was still listed. I cancelled that again. Customer support is now saying I did not cancel it until that second time. My first experience with Roku customer support is certainly not a good one.

I guess it's up to the credit card dispute process now.

0 Kudos