Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
knaveboy

Subscribe to Tennis Channel

Jump to solution

I'm trying to subscribe to the Tennis Channel as a Christmas present for my wife. No idea where to start. Would appreciate any pointers. Thanks. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Re: Subscribe to Tennis Channel

Jump to solution

@knaveboy  Thanks for the note! 

The Tennis Channel allows you to either sign into an existing Tennis Channel Plus subscription, or authenticate the channel using your TV provider credentials. A Tennis Channel Plus subscription gives you access to additional content when compared to the TV authenticated version. 

You can currently only subscribe to Tennis Channel Plus directly through the channel provider. See more here: https://tennischanneleverywhere.com/subscribe

Once you have a subscription, you would install the channel on your Roku device, then go into the channel's Settings menu, select 'My account', then log into the channel. You can also authenticate the channel using your TV provider credentials in the same section. 

Let us know if you have any other questions! 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@jsawyer243 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features. functionality, or authentication, you'll want to contact the Tennis Channel support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach the Tennis Channel support here: https://help.tennischanneleverywhere.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
RokuTannerD
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@knaveboy  Thanks for the note! 

The Tennis Channel allows you to either sign into an existing Tennis Channel Plus subscription, or authenticate the channel using your TV provider credentials. A Tennis Channel Plus subscription gives you access to additional content when compared to the TV authenticated version. 

You can currently only subscribe to Tennis Channel Plus directly through the channel provider. See more here: https://tennischanneleverywhere.com/subscribe

Once you have a subscription, you would install the channel on your Roku device, then go into the channel's Settings menu, select 'My account', then log into the channel. You can also authenticate the channel using your TV provider credentials in the same section. 

Let us know if you have any other questions! 

Thanks,

Tanner

0 Kudos
jsawyer243

Jump to solution

I have "activated" access to the Tennis Channel five (5) times.  When I go to watch it tells me to sign in and give me another code.  I go to the tennischannel/activate web site and put the code in and bingo: I get the message that I have already activated and can start watch streaming now.  I have turned the TV off, have turned ROKU off, have gone in and out the website.  No joy!!!!!!!!!!  This is VERY frustrating as this is the prime reason that we bought ROKU. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@jsawyer243 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features. functionality, or authentication, you'll want to contact the Tennis Channel support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach the Tennis Channel support here: https://help.tennischanneleverywhere.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TennisFinn

Jump to solution

We do not have cable; we stream using Roku through our Internet provider. How do I get the Tennis Channel onto my Roku?

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@TennisFinn 

Thanks for the inquiry.

From the Home screen, go to Streaming Channels > Search Channels and enter Tennis Channel and select Add channel.

For more information on how to add channels to your Roku device, visit our Support page here: How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CARANSOM
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Adding a the Tennis Channel is not the problem, the lack of a "TV Provider" is the problem.

0 Kudos
Jserio

Jump to solution

I have this same problem and it wasn't shown as a requirement to have a "TV Provider" when I paid for the Tennis channel in advance for a year.  Either I need a refund or a solution should be provided.

The whole point of a Roku is to rid myself of "TV Providers.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

OK I'm frustrated with all this...purchased new TV's, dropped my cable provider AFTER I checked that at least with You Tube TV I could get Tennis Channel.  4 months after I started this, it was dropped from their programing.  I can stream everywhere, and was told by Amazon that with their Fire Stick I could sign up and pay for monthly - yearly or whatever to get the Tennis Channel.  Well did all that and now I am finding out that I believe it is only the Tennis Channel Plus I can do this with.  I have googled everything I can think of and not having much luck.  If I go to Fubu TV I can get Tennis Channel but only if I pay an extra fee monthly on top of the the cost of the monthly fee for Fubu which is like paying the monthly cost of the cable I was paying for.  Is there any way to pay for Tennis Channel TV through streaming w/o using cable or having to sign up for way more then I watch, would want to watch or would even consider watching??

nola2022

Jump to solution

Is it possible to get the Tennis Channel live without subscribing to Tennis Channel Plus?  When I tried to enter the activation code, I was prompted to select a service provider.  Roku is not an option.  I'm trying to be able to watch the basic Tennis Channel live.  Thanks!