Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tiarahi
Level 7

Stremium gone on Roku

What happened to stremium on Roku. One day it was there the next it was gone. I can't reinstall because it comes up as not found. 

3 REPLIES 3\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Stremium gone on Roku

Just a guess, but it was probably removed because it supports or enables piracy.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Seems like Stremium is undergoing a certification testing process with Roku according to Stremium support to a Reddit user, but nothing is posted on the Stremium site, except under FAQS where mentions "Roku is in Development".   https://www.stremium.com/faq/   Apparently they had to disable their beta while undergoing the certification process so currently no ability to use the present Channel or install new version until certification process is complete.  Apparently, taking longer than the 24 hrs mentioned below as this was provided to a user 6 days ago.  (However, just checked and their beta Channel is still available for install, just not the certified channel yet ).  Not sure if it fully works as I don't use it. (no account)

"We're undergoing certification testing for the public Roku store so they said there could be 24 hours when our channel is transitioning where it's unavailable.  We'll get it back online as soon as we're published."

https://www.reddit.com/r/Stremium/comments/nrq6lk/stremium_roku_app_certification/

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660x, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941
tiarahi
Level 7

Thank you for getting back to me on this. I'm new to streaming and just trying to figure things out. 

0 Kudos