Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
safarrer54
Level 7

Streaming channels disappeared from my list

My streaming channels aren't in my list anymore. There was Quick flash on the tv then my channels went away. I tried to go to the subscription and it says that my email address isn't linked to the device. I checked everything that was suggested and have had no luck getting them back. My internet connection is fine. My payments for these channels comes out of my account every month.

I got a new roku device a week ago or so and I got it set up and everything was fine.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Streaming channels disappeared from my list

That does sound like a hardware issue, although it might have been caused by an electrical surge. Tough to tell. Since your new player sync'd up OK, it appears your account itself is fine. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
mxg123
Level 7

I was watching a music for the weekend channel and it has now disappeared or I just cannot find it anymore. 

can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@mxg123 

If you are referring to The Roku Channel, content comes and goes on that channel without warning. Roku only licenses it for a certain amount of time, then it's removed.

If this is using some other provider, you would have to ask them. But the answer is likely the same. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos