Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tipster1947
Level 7

Streaming Slingplayer from Android

maybe there's a new solution. If I stream from Sling-player to Android tablet or phone running new Android system it works ok until I screen-cast to Roku. After a few minutes, Sling-player disconnects from android device and Roku just keeps on going with stream, like a run-away train. If I try to regain control, only option offered is to disconnect stream to Roku and return it to android, which cannot be done until I pause/stop stream to Roku.

To restart, I have to stop both Roku and slingplayer on android device, then restart. Otherwise casting option is gone.

So - is this a Roku problem or a Slingplayer problem? (hardware, networking, etc all work fine and I can use desktop Slingpayer on computer with no trouble.)
0 Kudos