Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KatieKins
Level 7

Streaming Amazon prime

I recently registered for Amazon prime.  I added the channel to my roku device, has no issues signing in, but it is showing an additional cost for every single movie or TV show right now, even ones that are not suppose to have an additional cost when you have a membership.  If I go to a different TV and log in not using my roku, this additional cost isn’t there.  Anyone have any idea why this is happening when I stream through my roku?   Thanks!  #amazonprime

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Streaming Amazon prime

Did you ever sign into your account Prime Video app on the Roku?  Until you do it can't give you your Amazon Prime benefits.

Click Sign in in the upper left corner and log in using your Amazon account credentials.

If you have already signed in, see if signing out and back in fixes things.  To sign out click Settings in the upper right corner, then scroll down and click on Sign out.

Now click Sign in in the upper left corner and log in using your Amazon account credentials.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos