Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Still don’t have access to my channels on Roku

I haven’t had access to any of the Roku services all day today. I understand there was a major problem, according to message on support Roku page but any idea when services will be restored? Last update at 3:20 PM PST (6:20 PM EST) says services were starting to come back, bur at the time of this post, still nothing on the east coast!!

I did my network check and everything is connected to my wireless and diagnostic says connexion is excellent., but I can’t access any of my channels. Everything says there’s an error: Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, AT&T TV. Nothing works. ☹️ 

I truly appreciate your help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 7

Re: Still don’t have access to my channels on Roku

Are you getting this error:

ErrorCode: CloudpathError/Authorization

I am getting that when trying to watch LIVE TV on Bravo, USA, E!, SYFY, Oxygen.  Other channels have no issues at all.  I don't get it how there can be no customer support to contact.

0 Kudos