Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Starzplay / unable to find

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am using a Roku 4 and i was looking for a new channel added "Starzplay". Now even this is available on the website of Roku, i am not able to find it in the Roku device "add channel".

the device soes not allow you to search for channels, hence i had to scroll down through evey category with no luck.

any advise?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Starzplay / unable to find

Jump to solution

@Zahi_k 

Thanks for the inquiry.

When doing a search in the Roku Channel Store, I am unable to find a channel called Starzplay. Are you sure this is the correct title of the channel? Is this a private channel?

For more information about adding channels on your Roku device, visit our Support pages here:
How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?
How do I add a non-certified channel to my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Starzplay / unable to find

Jump to solution

@Zahi_k 

Thanks for the inquiry.

When doing a search in the Roku Channel Store, I am unable to find a channel called Starzplay. Are you sure this is the correct title of the channel? Is this a private channel?

For more information about adding channels on your Roku device, visit our Support pages here:
How do I add channels to my Roku® streaming device?
How do I add a non-certified channel to my Roku® streaming device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos