Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jefffox

Starz

I have a Starz subscription on one TV and want to log in on another TV in another room but is not giving me a login option just subscription options. 

Help

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Starz

I don't have Starz so I can't give a definitive solution.

Within the Starz app see if you can find a Settings/Options/Account or something similar option that lets you sign or log into your account.

I've also seen some apps that don't give you the option to sign in until you have clicked on a program to watch.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Dinner1626

Re: I am also having the same proble

I am having this same problem at the moment.. it’s only giving me subscription options when I already have a subscription through my regular cable and I am able to watch on another Roku TV. 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: I am also having the same proble

Hi @Dinner1626

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos