Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrloug22
Level 7

Starz on Roku

Jump to solution

Can i watch Starz on line without Roku if I have the Roku Subscription to Starz?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Starz on Roku

Jump to solution

According to the Starz channel information in the channel store, it says it works with a Starz subscription. However, they have a caveat: "Comcast/Xfinity does not allow subscribers to log into the STARZ channel at this time."

So, if your subscription is through Comcast, your login won't work. Any other subscription should work. It doesn't cost anything to install the channel and try your credentials. 

Here's the link to Starz in the channel store: https://channelstore.roku.com/details/14b058d40b5893ab8b3883e4ed2f2815/starz

Oh wait, I mis-read your post. If you've subscribed to Starz though Roku, I believe the answer is you cannot watch in anywhere other than with a Roku device. You would have to have a subscription directly from Starz for web access. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Starz on Roku

Jump to solution

According to the Starz channel information in the channel store, it says it works with a Starz subscription. However, they have a caveat: "Comcast/Xfinity does not allow subscribers to log into the STARZ channel at this time."

So, if your subscription is through Comcast, your login won't work. Any other subscription should work. It doesn't cost anything to install the channel and try your credentials. 

Here's the link to Starz in the channel store: https://channelstore.roku.com/details/14b058d40b5893ab8b3883e4ed2f2815/starz

Oh wait, I mis-read your post. If you've subscribed to Starz though Roku, I believe the answer is you cannot watch in anywhere other than with a Roku device. You would have to have a subscription directly from Starz for web access. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos