Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connie9238
Reel Rookie

Re: Starz channel, doing exactly like the other person says, not working correctly, imagine that

Jump to solution

I bought a Starz subscription from Starz and Roku doesn't recognize it. I log in and out and it still refers me to a new pay screen if I choose something to watch.

0 Kudos
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Starz channel, doing exactly like the other person says, not working correctly, imagine that

Jump to solution

Hello @Connie9238

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you are experiencing? How are you accessing the show, is it through The Roku Channel or the standalone STARZ app? Also, is your subscription through The Roku Channel or directly to STARZ?

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
kashe
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

I am having the exact problem with the Starz app. on my Roku.  I have a Starz subscription with Directv thru ATT.  The Starz app did not give me the option to sign in with a verification code.  It just gave me an option to start another subscription.  It would not give me the option to sign on thru a different TV provider.

How should I proceed?

Kathy Sheppard

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @kashe,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help. Just to verify, is the issue you are running into when you're trying to access or login your channel credentials from Starz standalone or through The Roku channel?

Note: Never post any personally identifiable, private, or sensitive information publicly, including passwords, email addresses, or payment information. Community content is visible to all Community members.

Please let us know and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kashe
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mary,

So grateful to hear from you.

Directv thru ATT is my Starz provider.   I am unable to sign to your Starz app with my Directv login.

I removed my Starz app and tried to reinstall but would still not let me login thru my Directv login.

Thanks

Kashe

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @kashe,

Thanks for keeping in touch and providing the additional information.

In this case, It's best to reach out to ATT&T TV to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login. Please be noted that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication and many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can learn more at DIRECTV STREAM Customer Service & Support

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos