Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Starz Encore Channels

Jump to solution

I see that a subscription to Starz is available through the Roku Channel.  My specific interest is actually for a couple of the Starz Encore channels.

Since leaving conventional cable, this cord cutter definitely misses the Encore Westerns and Encore Action channels.  I've been trying to get more info on this, but have had no luck.

Can anyone advise me on whether the Encore channels -- SPECIFICALLY Westerns & Action -- are included with the Roku/Starz subscription?

Thanks much in advance for the help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Starz Encore Channels

Jump to solution

@BigDoubleA @Strick213 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Starz support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Starz support here: https://www.starz.com/us/en/faq

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am with you on the interest in the Encore Westerns and Action Channels...  It would be a waste for me to add Starz if those aren't part of the package...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Apparently the ones that provide the ROKU  service don’t monitor this forum or someone would have responded with pertinent information. We are also looking for Starz Encore and this is the only place I could find that mentions it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@BigDoubleA @Strick213 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Starz support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Starz support here: https://www.starz.com/us/en/faq

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos