Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
micmac14

Re: How to get the Sportsnet or TSN app on Roku

Jump to solution

cant find a sportsnet app. cant airplay either, all i get is sound screen goes black as soon as the stream starts. i even tried a lighting adapter to stream to this roku tv same results. Very disappointed in this tv so far,  basically the only reason i bought the tv was to watch sports in my garage.   and i stream to my Samsung in the house all the time with zero issues. 

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @micmac14

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If you are unable to find the Sportsnet or TSN app on your Roku device, it is possible that they may not be available in your region or that they have not yet been developed for the Roku platform. However, there are some other troubleshooting steps you can try:

• Check your network connection: Make sure that your Roku device is connected to a stable internet connection. Poor network connectivity can cause issues with streaming content.
  • Update your Roku device: Make sure that your Roku device is up to date with the latest software version. To do this, go to "Settings" on your Roku device, select "System," and then choose "System update."
  • Restart your Roku device: Try restarting your Roku device to clear any temporary glitches that may be causing the issue. A simple restart can often solve many issues with Roku devices, including memory-related issues. To do this, go to your Roku's Settings menu, then select System and then System restart.
  • Check for app updates: If you have already installed the Sportsnet or TSN app on your Roku device, make sure that it is up to date. To do this, go to the Roku home screen, navigate to the app, and press the * button on your remote. Then select "Check for updates."
  • Contact the app developer: If the issue persists, you may want to contact the app developer to see if they have any information on why the app is not working properly. You can usually find contact information for the app developer on their website or in the app store listing.

I hope that these steps help you to resolve the issue and start streaming Sportsnet and TSN on your Roku device.

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
CamD
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Cut to the chase! The TSN app is available on Roku, the SportsNet app is NOT! SportsNet is also NOT available through Prime or Apple. Buy yourself an Amazon FireStick, they are both available on that device. 

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for taking a moment to share your feedback with us.

We understand that you are inquiring about the Sportsnet channel availability on Roku.

Currently, the Sportsnet channel is not available in the Roku channel store. But we’re always looking to improve the streaming experience for our customers and appreciate you sharing your interest. 

The channel is managed and developed by its channel publisher. We suggest you reach out directly to them to let them know you want their streams available on Roku! 

We also recommend checking the Chanel Store offers thousands of apps with a wide variety of content. To find similar content, you can look through the selection of featured, recommended, or top free channels; or browse apps available in various categories.

We will forward your insightful comments to the appropriate Roku team. Please get in touch with us if you have any more inquiries or feedback.

Best regards,
Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos