Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connor1971
Level 7

Spectrum wont let me sign in

I have had spectrum for over 2 years now on the same device never disconnected never deleted and all the sudden I cannot sign in use or absolutely anything is anybody else having this issue. I know they just discontinued it but you would still have the app if you never deleted it so on so forth if you know way to fix this or if I'm doing something wrong 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
miller43334
Level 7

Re: Spectrum wont let me sign in

I'm having a similar issue. We used the Spectrum app yesterday, and last night the app suddenly disappeared from all our Roku devices (3 of them). We didn't delete, and we've had it installed for a long time. What happened, and how can we fix it?

0 Kudos
Henri01
Level 7

Contact Spectrum support, their tech team was very helpful, and supplied a code for the app. All is good for the moment and hope the two companies can work out the agreement! 

McW0lf55
Level 7

Same issue here.  Called Spectrum, was told Roku is blocking, gave me the code said it takes 1-3 days to 'process', didn't work.  Called again (3 days later)...told my Roku TV (3400) has been 'discontinued' and I need to update.  Got a new Roku streaming stick but can't figure out how to add it.  Called the TV company, they no longer provide service for my set.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

0 Kudos