Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jackie78
Level 7

Spectrum tv

I am trying to download spectrum tv onto my Roku express but it won't even find it.  Tells me no search found .  It shows it is supported on the United States list that was updated July 2020.  Please help

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Spectrum tv

Spectrum and Roku are currently in carriage negotiations for the Spectrum app.  It will again be available when they reach agreement.

Doug
Roku Community Streaming Expert  I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos
Teamrice
Level 7

Holidays And Covid 2020. I just bought a Roku TV of which someone got paid on (Roku). and also have 2 subscriptions to Spectrum. Now, no app?  

Please resolve.

This was part of my purchase decision on both Roku (I have 3 units) for sure and the Cable Provider Spectrum which is not a monopoly in the area so will switch soon if not resolved. A big pain and during the sports of the holidays.  Not a good time. 

also no phone support for Roku. Their Stock sure was doing nicely.  

#Spectrum

Missh66
Level 7

I also have a roku tv and stream spectrum. Now pictures are fuzzy and fox28 is horrible because it moved and since their app is,not being supported by my roku tv their is really no fixx,I,have no other tv streaming option in my area. Spectrum is a monopoly except for cable again thru them or dish or direct. I would have to stream a true streaming service

0 Kudos