Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: spectrum tv app not loading

Jump to solution

According to the automated technical support message at Spectrum they claim they have identified an issue and are “working” on the solution. No ETA.

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Spectrum tv app not loading

Jump to solution

Same in Michigan. Stuck on verifying. Tried rebooting. Tried deleting and adding channel. ????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ditto. Setting up new stick +. 4 others in house work. Frustrating. NW Ohio.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Finally. 30 minutes of restarting, not sure what actually made it start working....

0 Kudos
Level 8

Jump to solution

You are obviously experiencing some problems with your back office connections with Spectrum.  My Spectrum account and tv is working fine thru my cable box.  It is not working with my Roku.  Spectrum says its a Roku problem.  I am in NY and the spectrum app is not working.  But Spectrum is working fine.   Are you having contract issues with them?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Spectrum says its ROKU.  Maybe the companies need to talk to each other and not keep sending the customers aback and forth to people who cant seem to fix the problem

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

That is an automated response to everything and is computer generated.  It means nothing.  As when it says type above the line.  No one reads that either, you'll just get another message that says your ticket has been updated

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@mlkf Thanks for following up to share the feedback here. I've provided this feedback over to the channel partner and requested that they help update their support teams accordingly. Roku does not manage or control any of the systems that provide content or functionality within the Spectrum channel. These are administered directly by Spectrum. 

In this instance, Spectrum was experiencing a service issue that affected the functionality of some of their services, including within the Spectrum channel on the Roku platform. If other channels (apps) on your Roku device still work correctly, this is usually an indication that a particular channel/service may be encountering an issue that impacts the functionality of their channel. 

Please feel free to follow up with Spectrum support directly to share your feedback directly, and for any other questions you may have. 

Cheers,

Tanner

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I just purchased Roku, installed on Jan 1 and still waiting for Spectrum to “verify” and allow me to sign in. Based on the posts here I’m not even going to bother calling them because basically Spectrum s***ks. Thankfully I can access Amazon Prime and Netflix.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have three TVs with Roku.  Only one has given me the "we're waiting to verify your account" message and this is intermittent.  When it does connect to Spectrum it takes longer to load the app than the other TVs  which are, however, closer to the wifi router.  Might this be a wifi problem?

0 Kudos