Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roninsheena
Level 7

Spectrum tv app not loading

Jump to solution

called spectrum and multiple complaints at same time with customers using ROKU, cannot load the spectrum app it is stuck on verifying account. spectrum says its a ROKU problem

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: spectrum tv app not loading

Jump to solution

Thanks for the notes here. Apologies for any incorrect information you may have been given, but we are not experiencing any issues at the moment that would cause an issue with this channel (app).

If other channels on your Roku device are working correctly, this is usually an indication that an issue encountered by a specific channel's systems/services may be affecting your experience in that particular channel. 

You'll want to contact Spectrum support to report the issue and request additional support and status updates. You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/contact-us/

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
28 Replies
Highlighted
jaecab
Level 7

Jump to solution

Situation is exactly the same here in Hawaii. Spectrum says it’s a problem on Roku’s end. Spectrum app is working on Apple TV though.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Spectrum app freezes at "verifying your account"

Jump to solution

Purchased a new Roku Streaming Stick +. Attempting to open Spectrum app to login and it opens and says "verifying your account" but goes not farther.  I have spectrum TV and have used an older roku stick without problems, just wanted to upgrade to the newest version.

Have uninstalled app, rebooted stick, reinstalled app and same thing.  Stuck on "verifying your account".

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HDgal
Level 8

Jump to solution

Mine won't load either. This just happened a few weeks ago too. I;m in Maine.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Thanks for the notes here. Apologies for any incorrect information you may have been given, but we are not experiencing any issues at the moment that would cause an issue with this channel (app).

If other channels on your Roku device are working correctly, this is usually an indication that an issue encountered by a specific channel's systems/services may be affecting your experience in that particular channel. 

You'll want to contact Spectrum support to report the issue and request additional support and status updates. You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/contact-us/

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1970boss
Level 7

Jump to solution

@jaecab wrote:

Situation is exactly the same here in Hawaii. Spectrum says it’s a problem on Roku’s end. Spectrum app is working on Apple TV though.

I’m having the same problem. Tried everything with no luck. Who will own up to the problem, ROKU or Spectrum?

Highlighted
LJP
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here in Florida. UGH 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
bkmail
Level 7

Re: Spectrum tv app not loading - We're verifying your account

Jump to solution

App will not load - Wisconsin.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Bex
Level 7

Re: Spectrum tv app not loading

Jump to solution

I was having the same issue with roku and spectrum app.  I restarted everything and that seemed to do the trick.  I'm in San Antonio, Texas.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HDgal
Level 8

Jump to solution

Mines back upSmiley Happy

0 Kudos