Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elefantflyguy
Level 8

Spectrum tv app not available

This is ridiculous,  Spectrum blames Roku and Roku blames spectrum. All I know is I bought these streaming sticks so I could watch cable streaming on my TVs only to see they stopped offering app on Roku 2 days before. Please fix ASAP this is false advertising and two companies acting like spoiled children. Please fix and get back app back or I will return all my Roku products. 

Does anyone have a workaround. I was hoping to use Airplay in short term but that doesn’t work either. See my other post. 

1 Reply
b12345
Level 9

Re: Spectrum tv app not available

Unfortunately, the only workaround I know of is to download the app for each individual channel. I've found apps for many of the channels that I'm interested in that will let you watch live or stream old episodes. All you have to do is download the app and then use your cable account to sign in. 

It's definitely not as good as having the spectrum app but it's better than nothing. 

0 Kudos