Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
niteurban

Spectrum on demand shows not working on my Roku device

Jump to solution

On my Spectrum TV app on Roku, We cannot see any of the listings for episodes on the app for On Demand shows. We only see the title screen for the show. Before the update, it worked fine. We tried to reboot the Roku and deleted and reinstalled the app as well.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Spectrum On Demand

Jump to solution

@Pharrah 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Spectrum support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/support/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution
Try this 3 step process, in this order:
Delete channel
Restart Roku
Reinstall channel

For channels requiring log-in, you'll have to sign in again.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Eddieq7

Jump to solution

Those steps are not working for me. I just purchased roku stick 3810X with software 9.3.0 build 4172-50 . Spectrum on Demand does not work.

I have Roku TV with build 4182 08 and it works there.

What else can it be??? 

0 Kudos
Pharrah

Jump to solution

Having the same issue on samsung TV. Spent 2hrs with Spectrum Tech troubleshooting and no success. Can anyone help? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Pharrah 

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Spectrum support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Spectrum support here: https://www.spectrum.net/support/

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MarkD1

Jump to solution

I have the answer for this. Spectrum updated the app and moved the on demand menu to a place that most would not look for it. Really bad UI design, but anyway... once you get into the app it looks like all you have is live TV, but if you tap the back arrow on the Roku remote once and wait a sec, the menu pops up where you can select ON Demand and find the programming you want to find. 

Jump to solution

Thank you so much I’ve been looking for that for a week… Wow… They really don’t want people to find it.

Cheychey

Jump to solution

Thanks for the tip! Worked perfectly!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
VM_86

Jump to solution

I couldn't figure it out so I googled it. Who would've thought the on demand option would be there ! Thank you so much for providing this information.

0 Kudos
tinaM
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

holy bat **bleep** robin you have no idea how long i have tried to get this resolved lol . A huge thankyou !!

0 Kudos