Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Spectrum not loading again

My Spectrum is up and running.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Year 2020 month august 15th  same thing not loading ? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Mariaelisa 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information regarding the issue you are experiencing? With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this resolve the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Spectrum worked beautifully as an app on my TV Robu device for 4 months. Stopped working a couple of days ago.  

I followed the directions earlier re taking off the Spectrum app, restarting ROKU and adding Spectrum back but it is still not loading or loads momentarily and then the word "Buffering" appears.

Very frustrating.

Please advise!

Thanks..

JP

0 Kudos