Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Spectrum not loading again

Ok, it is 6/4/2020 and Spectrum app not loading. I saw in 2019 the same thing was happening tonight on all my Roku sets. I tried to call Roku and they have no reps available due to COVID-19 ....BS. Anyone have any idea? I have rebooted...but nothing. I know if I call Spectrum they are going to say its Roku and if I could get a hold Ruko they would Spectrum....Any clue?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Spectrum not loading again

I'm having the same problem!  Same error message on my tablet.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled Spectrum twice.  Often times Spectrum will have you do this.  I.research reflected the issue has to deal with Android.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm having that problem with Xfinity.  One TV works but not the other.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I'm having the problem also with Spectrum.  Everything was fine with the first TV for a month.  Then today I bought another Roku Premier and got them both working.  Then I returned my Spectrum Box and came home and neither TV will work properly.  I had Fox Business on the bedroom TV and my friend called and had me reinstall,  Now neither TV works!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same here in Orlando. All day. Spectrum app not loading. No, this isn't at all frustrating...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

I don't have Spectrum, but I think I've read that you still have to have at least one Spectrum cable box hooked up in your residence for the Spectrum app to work.  This would enable you to return some Spectrum boxes but not all.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same in Los Angeles area. Late afternoon today. Just keeps saying "checking your subscription".

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Im having the same issue its the first time this ever happens though... Im also searching for solutions😢

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Just came back on its own  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Same here in LA. Got a prompt with the terms and conditions and all good.

0 Kudos