Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Spectrum Channel Issues

Jump to solution

I’m having the same issue - no Spectrum channels at all!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Spectrum app

Jump to solution

@VWS Spectrum is currently experiencing some technical difficulties that may impact the functionality of their service on the Roku platform. Please contact Spectrum support to report what you're experiencing, and request any additional support or updates they can offer.

You can reach them here: https://www.spectrum.net/support/

Thanks,

Tanner 

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

My Spectrum app. cuts out and returns to the channel selection screen every hour or so. Very frustrating. Spectrum blames Roku and vise versa. Any suggestions or a solution? Please let me know. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am receiving the same error code RGE-1001.  Have rebooted the ROKU and reset my connections to no avail.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Spectrum down

Jump to solution

Anyone having problems with spectrum again. I have tried all the tricks, still not working

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I had the Spectrum issue about a week ago and now again this afternoon it's reared it's ugly head again! What's going on?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Spectrum app. New issue as of yesterday

Jump to solution

Hello. Spectrum app is not even starting. I'm aware of the Spectrum app last week. That was fixed by Spectrum. This is a new issue. Now, Spectrum app doesn't get past blue Spectrum screen. I called Spectrum yesterday 11/22/19. They say they can't even see my Roku connecting to their system. Please fix, as this is the 2nd day I can't use the app. All other Roku apps are working. Thanks. Richard

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Spectrum app. New issue as of yesterday

Jump to solution

@stockmavn wrote:

Hello. Spectrum app is not even starting. I'm aware of the Spectrum app last week. That was fixed by Spectrum. This is a new issue. Now, Spectrum app doesn't get past blue Spectrum screen. I called Spectrum yesterday 11/22/19. They say they can't even see my Roku connecting to their system. Please fix, as this is the 2nd day I can't use the app. All other Roku apps are working. Thanks. Richard

As Tanner posted above, Spectrum is having technical issues. The problem isn't with the Roku itself. However, if it is a problem specific to only Roku players, then Spectrum needs to fix their app, not Roku. Only the channel developer can make changes and updates to their app. And that is Spectrum.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I contacted spectrum and they said they are expecting to resolve this issue by Dec. 10th. The were nice enough to let me know that even though they are still billing for their **bleep**, non-working service we are very lucky they expect to fix it soon, in December, on the 10th. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
I was told by Spectrum it is Roku and that Roku is aware of the issue and rolling out a patch for the issue on December10th. Is this true?
0 Kudos